Ardal Co has been Solution partner of SIEMENS Building Technologies Since 1995, our personnel has been trained for Engineering, Installation, maintenance and repair of the Total Flooding System.With the reference of so many project done in these years, we have established our own production range of Inert Gas Total Flooding System Suppression Systems.
We Design and Manufacture the System according to the international standards we make the solution to fit your application, whether on shore or offshore we manufacture the system to fit your needs.
System Design is mainly done according to NFPA 2001 and VdS regulations. Piping Size and Pressure calculations are performed with VdS Calculation Program.The program has been tested and certified by VdS. These calculations will ensure that the system Works properly considering the pressure drops in valves and fittings.
- Automated valves and valve’s Actuators, VdS, LPCB, CE & PED approved
- Electrical Actuators in EX executions for offshore applications.
- Constant Discharge pressure regulating Device. VdS approved
- High pressure Seamless Cylinders according to European Standard, PED approved
- High pressure Hose and Check valves Suitable for the Maximum Working pressure of the system, CE marked and manufactured according to EC-ISO
- Agent Loss monitoring System in Different Types
- Manifold Manufactured and tested according to European Standard by Ardal Co., and Tested by Authorized laboratories
- Structures are also made by Ardal Co. suitable for the different environment conditions (Normally Hot Deep Galvanized Carbon Steel)
- Directional (POD) valves are procured from European manufacturers with CE marking and are also available in ATEX executions
Constant Discharge pressure regulating Technology:
The constant discharge pressure regulating technology reduces the pressure at the valve outlet without affecting the flow of the gas, and there is no need to have high pressure and low pressure side in your piping.
Constant Discharge pressure regulating Technology advantages:
- Reduces the protected space pressure venting area
- Only low pressure selector valves are necessary.
- Enables low pressure pipe work to be used throughout the system.
- Provides a safer system and reduces pipe work cost. No high pressure manifolds or pipe work.
- Software is available to calculate Fire protection systems to ISO 14520, VdS 2380 and NFPA 2001
- An ideal addition to the already certified 200 and 300bar valve, B0480 and the comprehensive range of release devices
- A functional test of the cylinder valve B0480 is possible without affecting the pressure regulation.
- A functional test of the pressure regulator is possible without affecting the system discharge valve.
- Safer and reliable installation by No permanent pressure load on the pressure regulator
- After a system discharge, no exchange of components is necessary; simply remove the regulator, recharge and reconnect.
Main System Parts are manufactured by the European prominent manufacturers and certified and tested by European Certifying companies.
Our System is manufactured tested according to NFPA 2001