With the reference of so many project done in these years, we have established our own production range of HFC-227ea and NOVEC 1230 Fire System Suppression Systems.
We Design and Manufacture the System according to the international standards we make the solution to fit your application, whether on shore or offshore we manufacture the system to fit your needs.
System Design is mainly done according to NFPA 2001 and VdS regulations. Piping Size and Pressure calculations are performed with VdS Calculation Program which is registered to Ardal Co.
The program has been tested and certified by VdS. These calculations will ensure that the system Works properly considering the pressure drops in valves and fittings.
- Automated valves and valve’s Actuators
- Electrical Actuators
- High pressure Seamless Cylinders according to European Standard, PED approved
- High pressure Hose and Check valves Suitable for the Maximum Working pressure of the system, CE marked and manufactured according to EC-ISO
- Agent Loss monitoring System in Different Types
- Manifold Manufactured and tested according to European Standard by Ardal Co., and Tested by Authorized laboratories
- Structures are also made by Ardal Co. suitable for the different environment conditions (Normally Hot Deep Galvanized Carbon Steel)
- Directional (POD) valves are procured from European manufacturers with CE marking
pre engineered packages:
The pre engineered packs are design for small areas like battery rooms or small datacenters, etc. These packages are designed for all in 1 package including all you need to have as an Automatic Fire Suppression System
The package is consisting of the following:
- Fire Detection and Extinguishing Control panel (2 x 1 )
- 2 Detectors to be installed on the ceiling (wiring and cables are required by the installer) (Optional)
- Early warning Smoke Detection System installed in our package and ready to use (Optional)
- HFC or Novec System Installed and pressurized equipped with the electrical actuator
- Wall Nozzle installed on the package
The benefits of the pre engineered package arte that they are very fast and very easy to install, these packages can be installed by 1 hour training and there is no need for the Piping.
Main System Parts are manufactured by the European prominent manufacturers and certified and tested by European Certifying companies.
Our System is manufactured tested according to NFPA 2001